Two Chefs Lost in the Woods Dinner
January 14, 2013
1617 Hi Line Drive , Suite 250 , Dallas, TX
$125 - $150
FT33 and Chef Matt McCallister will welcome Chef Randy Rucker of Houston, for a guest chef dinner and a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Rucker, winner of the 2011 Houston Rising Star award will bring his classical Southern perspective infused with modern techniques to McCallister’s season inspired modern cuisine for a one-night-only culinary event. The evening will highlight bounty from both McCallister and Rucker’s foraging expeditions throughout the Texas woods in an innovative 14-course small plates menu.
$125 for the 14-course menu and $150 for the 14-course menu with wine pairings, both exclusive of tax and gratuity.
Space is limited; RSVP is required. Guests can RSVP by calling FT33 at 214.741.2629 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictured: Chef Randy Rucker
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dream Cafe: Half off all bottles
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Asador: Taco Tuesdays: $6 Select Margaritas, $15 Tequila Family Flights
See more events classified as:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015