West Side Story
More than fifty years ago, one musical changed theater forever. Now it's back and mesmerizing audiences once again. From the first note to the final breath, WEST SIDE STORY soars as the greatest love story of all time and remains as powerful, poignant and timely as ever. The Bernstein and Sondheim score is considered to be one of Broadway's finest and features such classics of the American musical theatre as "Something's Coming," "Tonight," "America," "I Feel Pretty" and "Somewhere."
The Associated Press says, "WEST SIDE STORY remains Broadway's best dance-driven musicals. Five decades have not dimmed the extraordinary choreography or the score that pulsates throughout."
Tickets start at $38.50.
Photo by Carol Rosegg
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- T&P Tavern: $4 specialty martinis
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"