Luv Screening and Common Concert
8687 North Central Expressway , Suite 3000 , Dallas, TX
The Michael Finley Foundation benefits from this event, which starts with a red carpet arrival at AMC NorthPark 15; includes a screening of Luv with a Q&A with Common, Michael Rainey Jr., Director Sheldon Candis and Producer Jason Berman; and concludes at Winstons Supperclub with an after-party featuring a performance by Common.
Pictured: Michael Rainey Jr. and Common in a scene from Luv
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Red Hot & Blue: $3 drafts, $3.50 premium drinks
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Sherlock's Pub: $2 select domestic drafts, $2.25 premium domestic drafts, $2 wells, $2.50 house wine, $2.50 select calls, $3 super calls, $7 select domestic pitchers, $8 premium domestic pitchers
- Nai Bar & Grill: $3 apple martinis, $3 wells & $2 beer
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million