Luv Screening and Common Concert
January 15, 2013
8687 N. Central Expressway , Ste. 3000 , Dallas, TX
The Michael Finley Foundation benefits from this event, which starts with a red carpet arrival at AMC NorthPark 15; includes a screening of Luv with a Q&A with Common, Michael Rainey Jr., Director Sheldon Candis and Producer Jason Berman; and concludes at Winstons Supperclub with an after-party featuring a performance by Common.
Pictured: Michael Rainey Jr. and Common in a scene from Luv
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun