Community Beer Company Tapping
to 7 PM
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Community Beer Company's pre-launch events include a tapping of Public Ale at Meddlesome Moth.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: