Community Beer Company Tapping
January 16, 2013
to 7 PM
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Community Beer Company's pre-launch events include a tapping of Public Ale at Meddlesome Moth.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
See more events classified as:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more