West Side Story
More than fifty years ago, one musical changed theater forever. Now it's back and mesmerizing audiences once again. From the first note to the final breath, WEST SIDE STORY soars as the greatest love story of all time and remains as powerful, poignant and timely as ever. The Bernstein and Sondheim score is considered to be one of Broadway's finest and features such classics of the American musical theatre as "Something's Coming," "Tonight," "America," "I Feel Pretty" and "Somewhere."
The Associated Press says, "WEST SIDE STORY remains Broadway's best dance-driven musicals. Five decades have not dimmed the extraordinary choreography or the score that pulsates throughout."
Tickets start at $38.50.
Photo by Carol Rosegg
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T&P Tavern: $3 domestics, $3.75 well drinks, 20% off bottles of wine
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Hyena's Comedy Night Club: $1.50 domestic beers, $2.50 imports, $2.25 wells, $2.75 calls, $3.50 premiums, $4 shots & bombs
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth