Nat Geo Live – Robert Ballard
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
One of the world’s most accomplished deep-sea explorers, Robert Ballard is known for his historic discoveries of hydrothermal vents, the R.M.S. Titanic, the German battleship Bismarck, and other contemporary and ancient shipwrecks around the world. During his long career, he has conducted more than 120 deep-sea expeditions using the latest technology, including deep-diving submarines.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Dream Cafe: Half off all bottles
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed