Nat Geo Live – Robert Ballard
One of the world’s most accomplished deep-sea explorers, Robert Ballard is known for his historic discoveries of hydrothermal vents, the R.M.S. Titanic, the German battleship Bismarck, and other contemporary and ancient shipwrecks around the world. During his long career, he has conducted more than 120 deep-sea expeditions using the latest technology, including deep-diving submarines.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre