Nat Geo Live – Robert Ballard
January 17, 2013
One of the world’s most accomplished deep-sea explorers, Robert Ballard is known for his historic discoveries of hydrothermal vents, the R.M.S. Titanic, the German battleship Bismarck, and other contemporary and ancient shipwrecks around the world. During his long career, he has conducted more than 120 deep-sea expeditions using the latest technology, including deep-diving submarines.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- City Tavern: $3 Cold Cordials
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling