West Side Story
January 18, 2013
More than fifty years ago, one musical changed theater forever. Now it's back and mesmerizing audiences once again. From the first note to the final breath, WEST SIDE STORY soars as the greatest love story of all time and remains as powerful, poignant and timely as ever. The Bernstein and Sondheim score is considered to be one of Broadway's finest and features such classics of the American musical theatre as "Something's Coming," "Tonight," "America," "I Feel Pretty" and "Somewhere."
The Associated Press says, "WEST SIDE STORY remains Broadway's best dance-driven musicals. Five decades have not dimmed the extraordinary choreography or the score that pulsates throughout."
Tickets start at $38.50.
Photo by Carol Rosegg
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
See more events classified as:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun