Social Science: Ingenuity (SOLD OUT)
January 18, 2013
to 11 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$8 - $15
Spend a unique and engaging evening at the Perot Museum after hours, exploring the mysteries of the universe while sipping on a signature cocktail. Social Science programs feature:
• Dynamic performances
• Sneak peeks of current research and inventions with guest scientists
• Unique demonstrations
• Exclusive talks and discussions with experts
• Hands-on experiments and creations
• Cash bars, signature cocktails and cool brews
Members Pre-Sale $8 (with promo code PARTY), Members at the Door $10; Non-Members Pre-Sale $12 (with promo code PARTY) Non-Members at the Door $15
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $5 cocktails for women
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
See more events classified as:
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April