Metalachi / Arm Tha Homeless / Bastardos de Sancho
January 20, 2013
Metalachi is a 5-piece ensemble of classically trained mariachi musician brothers that have been fused together with the power of heavy metal.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Double Wide: $2 wells and domestics
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: any domestic for only $1.50
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger