Inaugural Brewery Tours
January 20, 2013
to 5 PM
1530 Inspiration Drive , Suite 200 , Dallas, TX
We are pleased to announce the Grand Opening Brewery Tour for Community Beer Company. It has been a long time coming, and we are looking forward to you joining us for great, local craft beer. Ticket includes Belgian glass and beer samples. Food trucks will be on hand.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup