Inaugural Brewery Tours
to 5 PM
1530 Inspiration Dr. , Ste. 200 , Dallas, TX
We are pleased to announce the Grand Opening Brewery Tour for Community Beer Company. It has been a long time coming, and we are looking forward to you joining us for great, local craft beer. Ticket includes Belgian glass and beer samples. Food trucks will be on hand.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day