Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Parade and Rally
January 21, 2013
1201 Houston Street , Fort Worth, TX
The Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Parade & Rally will be held Monday, January 21, 2013 in downtown Fort Worth. The parade steps off at 11 a.m. on the corner of 9th and Commerce streets, heads north on Commerce to Weatherford Street, proceeds west on Weatherford to Houston Street, south on Houston and ends at Houston and 13th (Water Gardens Plaza).
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally