Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Parade and Rally
1201 Houston Street , Fort Worth, TX
The Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Parade & Rally will be held Monday, January 21, 2013 in downtown Fort Worth. The parade steps off at 11 a.m. on the corner of 9th and Commerce streets, heads north on Commerce to Weatherford Street, proceeds west on Weatherford to Houston Street, south on Houston and ends at Houston and 13th (Water Gardens Plaza).
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- T&P Tavern: $3 domestics, $3.75 well drinks, 20% off bottles of wine
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth