Early American / American Drawings
to 5 PM
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Digital artists KITNFACE and Luckyirkman will take over the American wing of the Dallas Museum of Art with two simultaneous exhibitions, Early American/sƃuıʍɐɹp uɐɔıɹǝɯ∀. Opening on January 21, 2013 to coincide with the newly freed DMA, EA/AD uses augmented reality to discuss conventional barriers to museum freedums [sic]. Studio DTFU is pleased to present this exhibition as a continuation of the studio's ongoing investigation in the display and marketing of digital art.
Regarding Early American, KITNFACE types of the project, "u78uy8888½½½½½½½½½½½]''fc i can haz museum sho nao?" In sƃuıʍɐɹp uɐɔıɹǝɯ∀, Luckyirkman takes a subtle approach to the American landscape and the history of the Ab-Ex mark.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair