Early American / American Drawings
to 5 PM
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Digital artists KITNFACE and Luckyirkman will take over the American wing of the Dallas Museum of Art with two simultaneous exhibitions, Early American/sƃuıʍɐɹp uɐɔıɹǝɯ∀. Opening on January 21, 2013 to coincide with the newly freed DMA, EA/AD uses augmented reality to discuss conventional barriers to museum freedums [sic]. Studio DTFU is pleased to present this exhibition as a continuation of the studio's ongoing investigation in the display and marketing of digital art.
Regarding Early American, KITNFACE types of the project, "u78uy8888½½½½½½½½½½½]''fc i can haz museum sho nao?" In sƃuıʍɐɹp uɐɔıɹǝɯ∀, Luckyirkman takes a subtle approach to the American landscape and the history of the Ab-Ex mark.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday