January 22, 2013
Celebrating Rebecca Creek, Balcones, Garrison Brothers, Ranger Creek, Firestone & Robertson.
Learn a little about the distillery, why their spirit grows up to taste the way it does, and how it compares to others in the same style. Served with light snacks & palette re-setters.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Sundown at Granada: $3 beers, $3 wells
- Stan's Blue Note: $1 off beer and wine, $0.50 off liquor
- Barley House: $3 Bloody Marys, $8 domestic pitchers, $12 domestic buckets
- The Blue Fish: Half-price wines
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun