Spanish Film Festival
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
The LCC is proud to host a series of contemporary award-winning films from Spain on January 22 & 23, 29 & 30, 2013. This program is made possible through Spain Arts & Culture, the Spanish Embassy in Washington, DC and the Honorary Consulate of Spain in Dallas. Focusing on important developments in Spanish film, this program is part of the LCC's focus on Spanish art and culture.
The film festival will feature four different films from Spain: La bicicleta, Barcelona (un mapa), Días de fútbol and Los lunes al sol. This presents the community of Dallas with the opportunity to view films that are rarely seen in the U.S. and help to paint a picture of Spanish culture and art.
All films will begin at 7:30 p.m.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day