Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales): Cloud Nine
to 9 PM
3120 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
Nicole Stewart presents an entertaining evening featuring a cross-section of Dallasites sharing true stories straight from the horse's mouth. Come on down to The MAC in Uptown and enjoy drinks, snacks, and an hour of story fun.
January 22 - Featuring seven different takes on the theme, “Cloud Nine”. Stories about the sky, flying, airplanes, or a state of ecstatic bliss brought on by love, career, sex, drugs, etc.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: half-price bottles of wine
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- DISH: $4 premium mixed drinks, $2 off specialty cocktails and half-priced flatbreads
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million