Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales): Cloud Nine
January 22, 2013
to 9 PM
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
Nicole Stewart presents an entertaining evening featuring a cross-section of Dallasites sharing true stories straight from the horse's mouth. Come on down to The MAC in Uptown and enjoy drinks, snacks, and an hour of story fun.
January 22 - Featuring seven different takes on the theme, “Cloud Nine”. Stories about the sky, flying, airplanes, or a state of ecstatic bliss brought on by love, career, sex, drugs, etc.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger