Through the Eyes of a Friend
7900 Northaven Rd. , Dallas, TX
$7 - $9
Living Voices brings history to life in Through the Eyes of a Friend, a unique multi-media presentation featuring historical film footage and a live actress. Witness the pain, loss, and hope of young people during the Holocaust through the eyes of Anne Frank’s “best” friend.
Appropriate for ages 10 years-Adult
$7 Students / $9 Adults
To purchase tickets, call 214-739-7112.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town
- New shops coming to NorthPark: Spanx, Tory Burch, See's Candies, more
- Green House food truck team will open restaurant inside NorthPark, with arty twist
- Photos: See people scarfing sugary sweets at St. Mark's Cupcake Camp