Putting It Together
15650 Addison Road , Addison, TX
$20 - $40
WaterTower Theatre goes all Stephen Sondheim on us in the New Year, with this sharp, sophisticated revue of the Broadway legend’s work.
Preview Dates: Fri., Jan. 11 and Sat., Jan. 12 at 8 p.m.
Pay What You Can: Sun., Jan. 13 at 7:30 p.m.
Opening Night: Mon., Jan. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pints
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 pints
- Stadium Cafe: $4.50 Red Bull & Vodka
- Nate's Seafood & Steakhouse: $1 off all mixed drinks, bottle beer and wines / $2 dollar pints of Miller Light & Bud Light / $2.50 pints of Abita
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $2 drafts, $2 domestics
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie