Putting It Together
15650 Addison Rd. , Addison, TX
$20 - $40
WaterTower Theatre goes all Stephen Sondheim on us in the New Year, with this sharp, sophisticated revue of the Broadway legend’s work.
Preview Dates: Fri., Jan. 11 and Sat., Jan. 12 at 8 p.m.
Pay What You Can: Sun., Jan. 13 at 7:30 p.m.
Opening Night: Mon., Jan. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Uncle Julio's: $4.50 swirl margaritas, $2.25 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles, $4 margaritas, $1.25 off tequila
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Houlihan's: $1 off house cocktails and draft beer
- SoHo Food and Jazz: $3.25 domestics / $4.25 wells / $4.50 house wines / $5 SoHo house martinis
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine