A Behanding in Spokane
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Second Thought Theatre kicks off its 2013 season with the gritty black comedy A Behanding in Spokane, the first play by Academy Award-winning Martin McDonagh set in the United States. Alex Organ makes his directorial debut with this action-packed, bloody and wickedly funny play.
January 4-6 - Preview performances: Admission is Pay-What-You-Can. PWYC tickets are available at the box office the day of the performance only and are subject to availability.
January 14 - Pay-What-You-Can performance: PWYC tickets are available at the box office the day of the performance only and are subject to availability.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy