A Behanding in Spokane
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Second Thought Theatre kicks off its 2013 season with the gritty black comedy A Behanding in Spokane, the first play by Academy Award-winning Martin McDonagh set in the United States. Alex Organ makes his directorial debut with this action-packed, bloody and wickedly funny play.
January 4-6 - Preview performances: Admission is Pay-What-You-Can. PWYC tickets are available at the box office the day of the performance only and are subject to availability.
January 14 - Pay-What-You-Can performance: PWYC tickets are available at the box office the day of the performance only and are subject to availability.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4.25 imports / $4 craft beers / $2.75 Shiner Bock drafts / $3 wells / $4 call cocktails / $5 call martinis / $4 select wines
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
See more events classified as:
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25