Grand Opening Party
January 23, 2013
to 10 PM
3030 Ross Avenue , Dallas, TX
Partners Josh Sepkowitz and Kyle Noonan, of Free Range Concepts, will officially open Sunset Lounge with a Grand Opening party on Wednesday, January 23rd from 6-10 p.m., offering $3 anything (food or drink).
Eddie “Lucky” Campbell will man the bar.
Sunset Lounge is a neighborhood bar with a 1960’s Southern California vibe featuring a full bar serving handcrafted cocktails, local beers, artisanal wines, and a kitchen that is open late and offers a light, fresh bar menu.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers