THE OCHRE HOUSE is pleased to announce its THIRD PRODUCTION OF THE 2012-13 SEASON: “OLD”, a Vaudeville Tragedy in Two Acts, written and directed by Matthew Posey. It starts again, (when did it ever stop?), OLD is a hilarious comedy about two tragic Old Men, PETE (MATTHEW POSEY) and RAYMOND (JUSTIN LOCKLEAR) who have lived together most of their lives. OLD takes inspiration from the unique story in the documentary, “Shut Up, Little Man”. Like those roommates, Pete and Raymond cannot stand each other; yet, because of their own alcoholism and addiction to misery, they remain together.
Monday, January 21, is a pay-what-you-can performance.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Amsterdam Bar: $1 off all drafts & wells, $6 Sut (quarts)
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- The Meridian Room: $2.50 champagne drinks / $4 Bloody Marys
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $4.50 flavored margaritas, $4.50 mojitos, $4.50 wells
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of