THE OCHRE HOUSE is pleased to announce its THIRD PRODUCTION OF THE 2012-13 SEASON: “OLD”, a Vaudeville Tragedy in Two Acts, written and directed by Matthew Posey. It starts again, (when did it ever stop?), OLD is a hilarious comedy about two tragic Old Men, PETE (MATTHEW POSEY) and RAYMOND (JUSTIN LOCKLEAR) who have lived together most of their lives. OLD takes inspiration from the unique story in the documentary, “Shut Up, Little Man”. Like those roommates, Pete and Raymond cannot stand each other; yet, because of their own alcoholism and addiction to misery, they remain together.
Monday, January 21, is a pay-what-you-can performance.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy