Indie Game: The Movie
part of Game Business Law
to 8:30 PM
6425 Boaz Lane , Dallas, TX
Game::Business::Law will feature a free screening of “Indie Game: The Movie” at 6 p.m. Jan. 23 in Karcher Auditorium. The Sundance Film Festival-award winning documentary, focused on the journeys of indie game developers, will include a Q & A session with Edmund McMillen, an independent game developer featured in the film. No advance reservations are required, and seating is first-come, first-serve.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Brackets (Closed): $2 mimosas, $2 poinsettias
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $1 pints
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course