A Behanding in Spokane
January 24, 2013
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Second Thought Theatre kicks off its 2013 season with the gritty black comedy A Behanding in Spokane, the first play by Academy Award-winning Martin McDonagh set in the United States. Alex Organ makes his directorial debut with this action-packed, bloody and wickedly funny play.
January 4-6 - Preview performances: Admission is Pay-What-You-Can. PWYC tickets are available at the box office the day of the performance only and are subject to availability.
January 14 - Pay-What-You-Can performance: PWYC tickets are available at the box office the day of the performance only and are subject to availability.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Village Burger Bar: $3.25 premium Village Margaritas
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers