Charcuterie and Cheese
January 24, 2013
3511 Oak Lawn Ave. , Dallas, TX
Whether you prefer salami, prosciutto, or pate, we will be talking about how they are made and matching them up with incredible handmade cheese.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
See more events classified as:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015