A Sampling from Burgundy Wine Dinner
to 9 PM
2808 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Chef de Cuisine Danyele McPherson will feature a 3-course tasting menu to highlight the selected wines for the evening. Guest host is Travis James of Favorite Brands.
Reservations are recommended for this event and available from 5:30-9:00pm. Cost is $48 per person exclusive of tax, gratuity and other beverages. Call 214-828-1981.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Single Wide: $2 wells and domestics
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Cafe Izmir: $3 glasses of sangria
- The Old Crow: $5 pints of Guinness
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December