A Sampling from Burgundy Wine Dinner
January 24, 2013
to 9 PM
2808 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Chef de Cuisine Danyele McPherson will feature a 3-course tasting menu to highlight the selected wines for the evening. Guest host is Travis James of Favorite Brands.
Reservations are recommended for this event and available from 5:30-9:00pm. Cost is $48 per person exclusive of tax, gratuity and other beverages. Call 214-828-1981.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- The Old Monk: $1 off all draughts
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 domestics and $3.95 margaritas
- Lakewood Landing: $0.50 - $1 off all drinks
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger