State of the Arts
Join KERA host and senior producer Jeff Whittington for the fourth season of this innovative series exploring the creative process and the nature of performance. Hear Dallas's key artistic leaders, artists, and special guests in thought-provoking conversations about the arts and the cultural landscape of the Metroplex.
Thursday, January 24 - Contemporary Art : Carlos Donjuan, Artist and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Art, University of Texas at Arlington; Kim Cadmus Owens, Artist and Associate Professor of Art, University of Dallas; Lucia Simek, Art Critic, Glasstire.
Lecture tickets are $5. Purchase your ticket online at www.tickets.DMA.org or by phone at 214-922-1818. After 3:00 p.m. on the day of the event, tickets can be purchased on-site at the Visitor Services Desk.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre