State of the Arts
January 24, 2013
Join KERA host and senior producer Jeff Whittington for the fourth season of this innovative series exploring the creative process and the nature of performance. Hear Dallas's key artistic leaders, artists, and special guests in thought-provoking conversations about the arts and the cultural landscape of the Metroplex.
Thursday, January 24 - Contemporary Art : Carlos Donjuan, Artist and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Art, University of Texas at Arlington; Kim Cadmus Owens, Artist and Associate Professor of Art, University of Dallas; Lucia Simek, Art Critic, Glasstire.
Lecture tickets are $5. Purchase your ticket online at www.tickets.DMA.org or by phone at 214-922-1818. After 3:00 p.m. on the day of the event, tickets can be purchased on-site at the Visitor Services Desk.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $3 Bloody Marys / $2 mimosas
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Adair's Saloon: Texas Tuesday - all Texas cans and liquor $3
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger