Quaker City Nighthawks
January 24, 2013
3520 Greenville Ave. , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Quaker City Nighthawks (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Blue Fish: Half-price wines
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- The Dubliner: $1 off drafts, domestic bottles, and well and call liquors
- The Grape: $2 select beers / $3 premium wells / 1/2 price wines by the glass
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good