Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra - Oz with Orchestra
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$27 - $79
A magical multimedia production featuring one of the most beloved films of all time, The Wizard of Oz. Experience the brilliantly restored film on the big screen, with Judy Garland's original 1939 studio recordings backed by lush, live orchestration.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- T&P Tavern: $2.50 Rahr beers
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs