Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra - Oz with Orchestra
January 25, 2013
525 Commerce St. , Fort Worth, TX
$27 - $79
A magical multimedia production featuring one of the most beloved films of all time, The Wizard of Oz. Experience the brilliantly restored film on the big screen, with Judy Garland's original 1939 studio recordings backed by lush, live orchestration.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- T&P Tavern: $3 draught beers
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Malone's Pub: $1.75 longnecks
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun