New Voodoo / Saints of Los Angeles / Stargazer / Diver Down / Muthal
210 North Crowdus Street , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Double Wide: Half-price drafts
- Club Dada: $1 wells
- Samar by Stephan Pyles: $3 wells, $5 red and $5 white wine by the glass, $5 red and white sangria, $15 bottles of red and white wine, $15 carafes of red and white sangria
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas