A Behanding in Spokane
January 25, 2013
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Second Thought Theatre kicks off its 2013 season with the gritty black comedy A Behanding in Spokane, the first play by Academy Award-winning Martin McDonagh set in the United States. Alex Organ makes his directorial debut with this action-packed, bloody and wickedly funny play.
January 4-6 - Preview performances: Admission is Pay-What-You-Can. PWYC tickets are available at the box office the day of the performance only and are subject to availability.
January 14 - Pay-What-You-Can performance: PWYC tickets are available at the box office the day of the performance only and are subject to availability.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $1.50 PBR pints / $3 drafts / $3 wells / $3 domestic bottles
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger