A Behanding in Spokane
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Second Thought Theatre kicks off its 2013 season with the gritty black comedy A Behanding in Spokane, the first play by Academy Award-winning Martin McDonagh set in the United States. Alex Organ makes his directorial debut with this action-packed, bloody and wickedly funny play.
January 4-6 - Preview performances: Admission is Pay-What-You-Can. PWYC tickets are available at the box office the day of the performance only and are subject to availability.
January 14 - Pay-What-You-Can performance: PWYC tickets are available at the box office the day of the performance only and are subject to availability.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre