Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo
The lives of two American Marines and an Iraqi translator are forever changed by an encounter with a quick-witted tiger who haunts the streets of war-torn Baghdad attempting to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption amidst the city's ruins. Rajiv Joseph's groundbreaking new American play explores both the power and perils of human nature. Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo was a finalist for the 2010 Pulitzer Prize and ran on Broadway in a limited engagement in 2011 with Robin Williams starring.
This show contains strong language.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Village Burger Bar: $3.25 premium Village Margaritas
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
See more events classified as:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?