Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo
The lives of two American Marines and an Iraqi translator are forever changed by an encounter with a quick-witted tiger who haunts the streets of war-torn Baghdad attempting to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption amidst the city's ruins. Rajiv Joseph's groundbreaking new American play explores both the power and perils of human nature. Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo was a finalist for the 2010 Pulitzer Prize and ran on Broadway in a limited engagement in 2011 with Robin Williams starring.
This show contains strong language.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday