Russian Winter Festival
January 25, 2013
to 10 PM
2516 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
Experience a Russian Carnival, traditionally observed during the brutal Russian winter just before Lent. Start off wearing coats and gloves in the outside Ice Bar with infused vodka shots and cold zakuskis hors d’oeuvres.
Continue the festivities at a seated five course dinner of Russian and Bohemian tasting dishes. Menu to be paired with Russian vodka drinks, Georgian, Moldovan and Russian wines.
View selected artwork from the world-renowned collections in St Petersburg's Hermitage Museum, including a life size photo canvas of the spectacular, 300 year old Amber Room, which mysteriously vanished during World War II and was recently featured in a best selling novel by Steve Berry.
Russian Party and Card Games * Amber Room Mini Treasure Hunt with Clues & a Door Prize for the winners.
Menu Highlights: Mini Black Bread Sandwiches with Red Caviar * Marinated Mushrooms * Pickled Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Onions in Vinaigrette * Russian Standard Vodka Drink with First Appetizer Plate * Blinis with Smoked Salmon * Black Caviar * Salade Olivier * Georgian Mukuzani Wine with Second Appetizer Plate Piroshki * Pelmeni * Golubzi *Molodovan Seperavia Red Wine or Georgian Tsinandali White Wine * Choice of Entree with Accompaniments * Orange Chicken Kiev or Shaslik Kabobs * Russian Brandy with Dessert * Russian Honey Cake * Fruit Blintzes * Halva * Hungarian Chocolate Cake * Mignardises Russian Mishka Chocolate Wafers * Russian Candies
Call 214-871-2516 for information and reservations.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cru Wine Bar: 1/2 off bottles of champagne
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger