Opening Reception: Place Stamp Here
January 25, 2013
to 8 PM
110 N. Akard St. , Dallas, TX
The MAC and Ro2 Art are pleased to present Place Stamp Here by Carrie Crumbley. Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, Carrie now works and resides in Denton, Texas. She obtained her Bachelors in International Studies with a minor in Photography from The University of North Texas in Denton. This year Crumbley exhibited at the Cora Stafford Gallery in Denton, and with the 500X Gallery in two exhibitions, “Hot-N-Sweaty” and “500XPO”.
Image: Carrie Crumbley, "Resmi", Archival pigment print, 2012
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- City Tavern: $3 Wells and Domestics
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger