2918 Henderson Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Dram brings the Scottish observance of Burns Night to Dallas. Burns Night is a Scottish celebration of the life and Poetry of Robert Burns, affectionately known as Scotland's favorite son. Born in 1759 in severe poverty, he is the National Poet of Scotland and celebrated worldwide. At an early age Burns turned his attentions towards the passions of poetry, nature, drink and women which would characterize the rest of his life.
On Friday, January 25th at The Dram, enjoy Scottish Sips, Specialty Cocktails and drams of Scotch & Whisky. There will be a dram (or so) Toast of The Famous Grouse at 11pm followed by a special version of the “Address To A Haggis.”
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Vickery Park: $1 off domestics, drafts and wells
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Miller Lite
- The Gin Mill: $1 off all wines by the glass, beers and cocktails including seasonal specialties; 20% off wines by the bottle
- Chuy's: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 house margaritas, $6.75 house Texas martinis
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: $5 martinis, $5 glass of wine
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday