2918 North Henderson Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Dram brings the Scottish observance of Burns Night to Dallas. Burns Night is a Scottish celebration of the life and Poetry of Robert Burns, affectionately known as Scotland's favorite son. Born in 1759 in severe poverty, he is the National Poet of Scotland and celebrated worldwide. At an early age Burns turned his attentions towards the passions of poetry, nature, drink and women which would characterize the rest of his life.
On Friday, January 25th at The Dram, enjoy Scottish Sips, Specialty Cocktails and drams of Scotch & Whisky. There will be a dram (or so) Toast of The Famous Grouse at 11pm followed by a special version of the “Address To A Haggis.”
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 wells and domestics
- Vickery Park: $1 off domestics, drafts and wells
- The Grape: $2 select beers / $3 premium wells / 1/2 price wines by the glass
- Komali: $3 off glasses of wine / $7 specialty drinks / $1 off beers / $5 house margaritas
- Komali: $2 mimosas / $5 premium bloody marys / $5 margaritas
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy