Big D Climb
Benefitting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
1445 Ross Ave 5100 , Dallas, TX
$50 - $100
Presented by Ivie & Associates, it is a race up 52 flights of stairs (1,040 steps) with awards given for fastest climber overall, fastest climber by age division, fastest team, best team spirit and top fundraising individual and team. The first race is at 8:00 am and the last race is at 12:00 pm. The entry fee is $50 and the participant is also required to raise an additional $50.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair