Big D Climb
Benefitting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
January 26, 2013
1445 Ross Ave. , Dallas, TX
$50 - $100
Presented by Ivie & Associates, it is a race up 52 flights of stairs (1,040 steps) with awards given for fastest climber overall, fastest climber by age division, fastest team, best team spirit and top fundraising individual and team. The first race is at 8:00 am and the last race is at 12:00 pm. The entry fee is $50 and the participant is also required to raise an additional $50.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger