Badfish - a Tribute To Sublime
2200 North Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
Sublime was arguably the most energetic, original and uniquely eclectic band to emerge from any scene, anywhere, but ended with the untimely death of lead singer, guitarist and songwriter Brad Nowell in 1996. But encompassing the sense of place and purpose long associated with Sublime’s music, Badfish, a tribute to Sublime has continued to channel the spirit of Sublime with a fury not felt for quite some time.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- TePheJez: changes weekly
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Samar by Stephan Pyles: $3 wells, $5 red and $5 white wine by the glass, $5 red and white sangria, $15 bottles of red and white wine, $15 carafes of red and white sangria
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed