Badfish - a Tribute To Sublime
2200 N. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
Sublime was arguably the most energetic, original and uniquely eclectic band to emerge from any scene, anywhere, but ended with the untimely death of lead singer, guitarist and songwriter Brad Nowell in 1996. But encompassing the sense of place and purpose long associated with Sublime’s music, Badfish, a tribute to Sublime has continued to channel the spirit of Sublime with a fury not felt for quite some time.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Press Box Grill: $4 Crown & Down special
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day