Dallas Opera’s Jack and the Beanstalk
Explore the world of Jack and the Beanstalk with a performance of John Davies’ operatic interpretation of the classic children’s tale. Sung in English and set to the music of Sir Arthur Sullivan of “Gilbert and Sullivan” fame it’s a charming, witty, family friendly opera that teaches the timeless lesson of The Golden Rule. You can also join the TDO kids book club and earn a free t-shirt simply for reading fun stories all based around the traditional story of Jack and the Beanstalk. Enjoy fun, free arts & crafts activities themed to the story starting at 12:30 in the lobby.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 mug of any draft beers / $5 Buffalo Trace whiskey
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy