Dallas Opera’s Jack and the Beanstalk
January 26, 2013
Explore the world of Jack and the Beanstalk with a performance of John Davies’ operatic interpretation of the classic children’s tale. Sung in English and set to the music of Sir Arthur Sullivan of “Gilbert and Sullivan” fame, it’s a charming, witty, family friendly opera that teaches the timeless lesson of The Golden Rule. You can also join the TDO kids book club and earn a free t-shirt simply by reading fun stories all based around the traditional story of Jack and the Beanstalk. Enjoy fun, free arts & crafts activities themed to the story starting at 12:30 in the lobby; performance at 2 p.m.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger