Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra - Oz with Orchestra
January 26, 2013
525 Commerce St. , Fort Worth, TX
$27 - $79
A magical multimedia production featuring one of the most beloved films of all time, The Wizard of Oz. Experience the brilliantly restored film on the big screen, with Judy Garland's original 1939 studio recordings backed by lush, live orchestration.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles; $2.75 wells; $4 select wines; $2.75 Bloody Mary Bar, Sangria, Mimosas, Margaritas
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- T&P Tavern: $3 you-call-its (Crown and Down)
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun