12th Annual Krewe de Roux Boudin Ball: Carnival at the Courthouse
to 1 AM
100 South Houston Street , Dallas, TX
$75 - $100
The Krewe de Roux presents its 2013 Royal Court on Saturday night, January 26, 2013, at its 12th annual Boudin Ball at The Old Red Courthouse in Downtown Dallas. Proceeds benefit the North Texas Food Bank.
Masquerade Costumes & Masks invited (Cocktail Attire - Black Tie Optional)
$75 per person includes complimentary drinks, heavy hors d'eourves and live music from the David Whiteman Experience. Tickets only available at www.krewederoux.com. Must be 21 years or older to attend the Ball.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 calls
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day