Whiskey Folk Ramblers / Kentucky Knife Fight / Warren Jackson Hearne
January 26, 2013
2736 W. Sixth St. , Fort Worth, TX
$8 - $12
Kentucky Knife Fight is a five-piece, St. Louis-based electric Americana act.
Photo by Dave Johnson
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Warren Jackson Hearne and Le Leek Electrique (More About this Band)
Whiskey Folk Ramblers (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine, $26 bottle of mimosa, $15 domestic buckets on the patio
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun