January 26, 2013
to 9:30 PM
3000 Grapevine Mills , Grapevine, TX
Enjoy a “Jolly Roger” scavenger hunt, look for pirate-themed clues and redeem treasurers on the way out.
Be sure to watch pirates, both days at 2 p.m., compete in an underwater sword fight.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Love & War in Texas: $1 off all drinks
- Big Racks BBQ: $2 U-Call-It Crown & Down, half-price appetizers
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Uncle Buck's Brewery & Steakhouse: $2.50 pints, $2.50 wells, $4.50 glass of house wine
- Sportsmans Club Bar & Grill: $2.50 domestic pints and $4.50 25 oz domestics
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Lightning caused fire that completely destroyed home in Coppell
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy