29th Annual KidFilm Festival - Meet Author Peter Reynolds
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
Peter Reynolds' works, The North Star, The Dot, Ish and Sky Color, come to life on the big screen in film adaptations from Weston Woods Studios, Scholastic Media and FableVision Studios. Following the films, Peter will sign copies of his newest work Sky Color, the third and final book in Peter's Creatrilogy series. Encouraging self-expression, creativity, and the idea of forging your own path, Peter's books inspire and motivate children and parents alike! All Ages. FREE books (while supplies last). 35 min. of films + book signing with Peter.
Information from the festival's website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- Mockingbird Taproom: $3 Texas Pints, $3 Wells, half-priced starters
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center