29th Annual KidFilm Festival - Derby Dogs
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
$4 - $5
Against his mother’s wishes, Ben secretly enters the local soapbox derby hoping to best the neighborhood bullies. With the help of his rag-tag group of friends, the 12-year old sets out to build and race his own car, encountering an eccentric cast of characters and learning a few lessons along the way. Filled with laughs and heart-pounding racing and set in New Zealand, Derby Dogs is a full-throttled adventure for the whole family! 87 min. Ages 6 and up.
Information from the festival's website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Sundown at Granada: $3 beers, $3 wells
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course