29th Annual KidFilm Festival - Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
$4 - $5
A month before his 13th birthday, Jeremy Fink receives a locked wooden box with the words, "The Meaning of Life - for Jeremy Fink to open on his 13th birthday." In order to discover what secrets lie within the box, Jeremy and his best friend, Lizzy, must use their imaginations to search high and low in Manhattan for clues. Their adventures take them from flea markets to science museums, meeting wacky and intriguing characters along the way. Each encounter unlocks a clue to bring them closer to finding out the contents of the box, and ultimately discovering the greatest secret of them all! Based on the popular novel by Wendy Mass, the film stars Mira Sorvino, Joe Pantoliano, Michael Urie, Ryan Simpkins and Maxwell Beer. 88 min. Ages 6 and up.
Information from the festival's website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- OT Tavern: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $3 imports, $3 shots, $4 calls
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything
- The Blue Fish: Half-price wines
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchiladas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course