29th Annual KidFilm Festival - Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life
January 26, 2013
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
$4 - $5
A month before his 13th birthday, Jeremy Fink receives a locked wooden box with the words, "The Meaning of Life - for Jeremy Fink to open on his 13th birthday." In order to discover what secrets lie within the box, Jeremy and his best friend, Lizzy, must use their imaginations to search high and low in Manhattan for clues. Their adventures take them from flea markets to science museums, meeting wacky and intriguing characters along the way. Each encounter unlocks a clue to bring them closer to finding out the contents of the box, and ultimately discovering the greatest secret of them all! Based on the popular novel by Wendy Mass, the film stars Mira Sorvino, Joe Pantoliano, Michael Urie, Ryan Simpkins and Maxwell Beer. 88 min. Ages 6 and up.
Information from the festival's website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun