World of Beer Grand Opening Celebration and Ribbon Cutting
to 1 AM
5600 SMU Boulevard , Dallas, TX
The new World of Beer (WOB) SMU will host its official grand opening celebration all day on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at the bar located at 5600 SMU Blvd. Dallas Chamber of Commerce members will be in attendance to celebrate the official ribbon cutting at 3 p.m.
Following the ribbon cutting, the celebration will continue with live music, prizes and giveaways throughout the night. Marisela the Voice will perform from 4-7 p.m., and Brad Thompson & Greg Luce will perform from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m. A charity raffle, benefiting St. Jude Children’s Hospital, will begin at 7 p.m. Prizes include an iPad Mini, a home brewing kit, local brewery items, and World of Beer giveaways.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Brad Thompson (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course