Vietnamese New Year Festival
to 5 PM
2602 Mayfield Road , Grand Prairie, TX
The Vietnamese New Year “TET” Festival presented by the Vietnamese American community of Dallas/Ft. Worth will be celebrated this year at Traders Village, January 26 & 27, 2013 the Year Of The Snake. This special event will showcase a wide range of professional and community performing artists, business and corporate displays, traditional and non-traditional activities, talent competitions, food fair, art dealers and much more.
Activities include Grand Opening Ceremony, Lion Dancing, Flag Presentations, Music / Dancing, Asian Entertainment, Martial Arts Exhibitions, Cultural Foods, Arts & Crafts, and Exhibits.
Admission is free, and it’s $3 to park. For more information on event call 972-310-4232.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Concert review: Kenny Chesney offers escape from reality at laid-back Cowboys Stadium show
- Taco review: Tacos La Banqueta in Arlington
- Fast food place Go Loco to open five stores in Texas by year’s end
- Grand Prairie’s Kirby Creek Natural Science Education Center powers forward with environmental education
- Taco review: The tacos of Traders Village in Grand Prairie