Dallas Observer's Artopia is a celebration of Dallas culture and art that includes food, drink, visual art, music, fashion, and the awarding of monetary grants to three local artists for their service to the arts and the community.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: