THELOCKEDOOR Social Dining 101
2901 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
Chef Billy Brown is offering a cocktail hour followed by a four-course prix fixe meal with Southern classics, using fresh, local ingredients. The menu includes sweet potatoes, shrimp, short ribs and red velvet cake. Jan. 26 at 7 p.m. at My Private Chef, 2901 Elm St., Dallas. Dinner service begins at 8 p.m. $45 per person. BYOB. 214-669-9729. my-privatechef.com.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Double Wide: $2 wells and domestics
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 Skinny-ritas, $3.50 Frozen Margaritas, $3.50 well drinks
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million