Dallas Opera presents Music & Masterpieces
January 27, 2013
Each Music & Masterpieces program includes a performance by world-renowned musicians inspired by the DMA's special exhibitions or collection paired with a gallery tour, as space allows. January's Music & Masterpieces event will feature Twyla Robinson accompanied by Charles Dillard and will focus on the DMA exhibit Difference? Works Drawn Primarily from the DMA’s Collection Exploring the Art of Contemporary Women Artists Produced over the Past Fifty Years.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April