Dallas Opera presents Music & Masterpieces
Each Music & Masterpieces program includes a performance by world-renowned musicians inspired by the DMA's special exhibitions or collection paired with a gallery tour, as space allows. January's Music & Masterpieces event will feature Twyla Robinson accompanied by Charles Dillard and will focus on the DMA exhibit Difference? Works Drawn Primarily from the DMA’s Collection Exploring the Art of Contemporary Women Artists Produced over the Past Fifty Years.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park