Dallas Opera presents Music & Masterpieces
Each Music & Masterpieces program includes a performance by world-renowned musicians inspired by the DMA's special exhibitions or collection paired with a gallery tour, as space allows. January's Music & Masterpieces event will feature Twyla Robinson accompanied by Charles Dillard and will focus on the DMA exhibit Difference? Works Drawn Primarily from the DMA’s Collection Exploring the Art of Contemporary Women Artists Produced over the Past Fifty Years.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to