The Velveteen Rabbit
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
This innovative production combines theatrical magic with the musical magic on Tony, Emmy and Grammy Award-winning composer and arranger Don Sebesky. With an original musical score, life-sized puppets, masks and magic, Enchantment Theatre Company brings this charming tale of love and devotion to life.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Hooters: $ 1.99 domestic pints
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: