The Velveteen Rabbit
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
This innovative production combines theatrical magic with the musical magic on Tony, Emmy and Grammy Award-winning composer and arranger Don Sebesky. With an original musical score, life-sized puppets, masks and magic, Enchantment Theatre Company brings this charming tale of love and devotion to life.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dream Cafe: Half off Sauvignons
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park