The Velveteen Rabbit
January 27, 2013
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
This innovative production combines theatrical magic with the musical magic on Tony, Emmy and Grammy Award-winning composer and arranger Don Sebesky. With an original musical score, life-sized puppets, masks and magic, Enchantment Theatre Company brings this charming tale of love and devotion to life.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger