My Wooden Leg / Coed Pageant / Dead Mockingbirds
January 27, 2013
2736 W. Sixth St. , Fort Worth, TX
$5 - $9
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Captain Morgan, $3 Crown Royal, $4 Jager Bombs
- Barcadia: $4 mimosas, $4 Bloody Marys, $5 fresh fruit mojitos
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun